Friday, September 21, 2012

Bad Things Happen

I have found that especially with cancer it is very easy to allow it to define you. Your life will never be the same as it was before and you have to learn to accept all kinds of "New Normals". However with that said as I have learned to
accept the "new normals" in my life it certainly has strenghtened me, spiritually, emotionally, and physically. Was cancer really a bad thing that happened to me or was it a blessing that brought growth that I would never have otherwise experienced? For me it was definately a blessing that I would not otherwise have ever experienced. Faith J (Ovarian Cancer Survivor).

1 comment:

  1. I lost my wife of 25 years to lung cancer. Then I learned that she did not have to die. And neither does anyone else. There are almost 400 know cures that the cancer industry does not want you to know about. If this were common knowledge, everyone from Susan G Komen to your local oncologist would be out of a job. Start your search for your cure by going to www.naturalnews.com Search cancer cures in the search box at the top of the page. Some of these cures are as close as your kitchen. They are both cheap and proven to work for over one hundred years.

    ReplyDelete