Tuesday, March 6, 2018

There Is More And More Cancer, Why?

Hope Through Cancer
There Is More And More Cancer, Why?

  • in 2012, an estimated 14.1 million new cases of cancer occurred worldwide.
  • More than 4 in ten cancers occurring worldwide are in countries at a low or medium level of Human Development Index (HDI).
  • The four most common cancers occurring worldwide are lung, female breast, bowel and prostate cancer. These four account for around 4 in 10 of all cancers diagnosed worldwide.
  • Lung cancer is the most common cancer in men worldwide. More than 1 in 10 of all cancers diagnosed in men are lung cancers.
  • Lung, breast and bowel (including anus), stomach and prostate cancers have been amongst the most commonly diagnosed worldwide since 1975.
  • Worldwide, almost 32.5 million people diagnosed with cancer within the five years previously were alive at the end of 2012 (estimated).
  • An estimated 169.3 million years of healthy life were lost globally because of cancer in 2008.
  •  says
  • says ;Our analysis of global research shows that there is strong evidence that weight gain, overweight and obesity increase the risk of 11 cancers, including bowel, breast (postmenopause), prostate(advanced cancer), pancreatic, endometrial, kidney, liver,gallbladder, oesophageal (adenocarcinoma), ovarian and stomach(cardia) cancers.
    Maintaining a healthy weight – through a balanced diet and regular physical activity – helps reduce the risk of developing cancer. Our recommendation is to be as lean as possible within the normal range1 of body weight.

    Public health goals

    • Median adult body mass index (BMI) to be between 21 and 23, depending on the normal range for different populations2
    • The proportion of the population that is overweight or obese to be no more than the current level, or preferably lower, in 10 years
    • For more info  https://www.wcrf.org/int/research-we-fund/our-cancer-prevention-recommendations/body-fatness
  • Find Hope through cancer and visit our site  http://www.hopethroughcancer.com/





4 comments:

  1. My Wife Stage IV breast cancer and MS has just been cured with the cannabis oil gotten from DR.PATRICK OSCAR cannabis oil is great medication. To hell with the government and their insane policy, we have a medication that is hundred percent assured to cure cancer and you don't need to spend so much money on anymore on chemo, radiation or surgeries that wouldn’t work. Where to purchase, contact via: ( drpatrickoscar@yandex.com ) My family is now a brand new one, so stop your worries and go get your medication and set the family free of the deadly disease that hold no respect to family harmony. Make your health a better one by using cannabis oil in your everyday life. contact Dr.Patrick on: drpatrickoscar@yandex.com for all type of cancer cure

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hello my name is Eric base in United State of America, my wife was suffering from Breast Cancer and the doctor told me that there was nothing that he could do to save my beloved wife. Then a friend told me about the covenant hemp oil that can cure cancer, i told him that my wife’s breast cancer was in the last stage that i don’t think the hemp oil would cure it and he persuaded me to try it, for the love of my wife, i decided to give it a try.
    He actually gave me the email adress of somebody who helped me, his name is Dr Covenant, and his email address is covenantsolutiontemple@gmail.com , i contacted him, told him everything, he said he would help me cure my wife, he helped me with the cannabis oil to cure my wife’s breast cancer and he assured me that after 4 months the cancer would be no more,here is the email to contact:covenantsolutiontemple@gmail.com, you can also contact or add him on watsapp now on +1(571)489-6842.
    I bought it and she used it, it worked exactly as the doctor prescribed it. Thanks to doctor covenant for taking away sorrow in my life. can you all imagine, that my wife have a 6 years old daughter and a 3 years old son, what would i have done. God will bless Dr. covenant for helping me with cannabis oil and for his support and care.if you are going through anything like this, or some other illness contact: covenantsolutiontemple@gmail.com call or add on watsapp on +1(571)489-6842. I assure you he can help you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August of 2010. A precious friend told me about Dr Itua Herbal Center in West Africa,She gave me his contact number and email address,I contacted him quickly so he give me guaranty that his herbal medicine will cure my cancer and i will be heal forever I said Okay.I ask him about the process for the cure,he ask me to pay for the fees which i did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine then he instructed me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure.I told Gomez my friend about the herbal medicine so he gave me go ahead to drink it.So after drinking it for two weeks i was cured I'm so grateful and i promise i will recommend anyone with cancer to him and that what i'm doing.Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes.
    Here Is His Contact Info......[Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/Whatsapp...+2348149277967]

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are reading this and you are suffering from any kind of human disease God just heard your prayer,Dr Itua Herbal Center Contact,Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or WhatsApp:+2348149277967.
     I was so very sick when I came across someone telling story of his life on how Dr Itua gave his dead life back to her, Her Name was Achima Abelard A Germany lady.
    Dr Itua help me to cure my Bladder cancer, I take his treatment for 3 weeks and I was cured completed. He resides in west African but I order his herbal medicines through Mail which I received withing 5 days also I was instructed on how I will drink it for 3 weeks to cure which I did totally I'm well now.
    I think this Dr Itua is A GOD sent from heaven because i have heard several times that there is no cure but Dr Itua surprises me, put joy on my face.if you are suffering from,Bladder cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity,Multiple myeloma,Tach Diseases,Leukemia,Liver cancer,
    Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Breast Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Ovarian cancer,Hepatitis,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Adrenal cancer.Bile duct cancer,Bone cancerStomach cancer
    Testicular cancer,
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis. Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,,Sinus cancer,Brain cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Chronic Disease.

    ReplyDelete