Friday, October 26, 2012

Pat Stidham
I want to tell you about a very special woman in my life, Faith Copeland Jacques. She is on our Shining Stars team. She is also an ovarian cancer survivor and an "angel". She knows God still has plans for her on this earth as her recent scan came back clean - YAY!! Faith started Mary Kay in July 2012. She knows how the skin care products have improved her skin after chemo/radiation treatments and wants to gives others the same opportunity. She and her husband, Claude, just created a website & blog –www. Hopethroughcancer.com. They are sharing their stories and information they have learned along their cancer journey. I didn't even get thru the first paragraph of Claude's story and my eyes were teary. Faith has been writing her story but as she told me today, sometimes it takes her to places she doesn’t want to go yet. I cannot even imagine. I know Faith is strong and God will give her the words to write to touch the lives of many others affected by this dreadful disease. I am touched to be in her circle of friends.
So please, go to her website and like it or share this post on your facebook page. Let’s pass the word. Women helping women.

http://www.hopethroughcancer.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment